Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Your Store!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR Camera with 200-400mm Lens Wildlife Photography Kit
- Brand: CANON
- Product Code: Canon EOS-1D X Mark II
- Availability: 10
The ideal kit for the aspiring wildlife shooter, the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR Camera with 200-400mm Lens Wildlife Photography Kit from B&H bundles the flagship full-frame camera body with the impressive EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4x lens, along with a Speedlite 600EX II-RT, flash extender, tripod, and a gimbal tripod head.Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR Camera (Body..
The ideal kit for the aspiring wildlife shooter, the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR Camera with 200-400mm Lens Wildlife Photography Kit from B&H bundles the flagship full-frame camera body with the impressive EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4x lens, along with a Speedlite 600EX II-RT, flash extender, tripod, and a gimbal tripod head.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR Camera (Body Only)
Bringing the shooting speed and video capabilities required by professional multimedia image-makers, the EOS-1D X Mark II is the flagship model within Canon's DSLR lineup, and is characterized by its robust processing capabilities and ability to enable a high-end multimedia workflow. At the heart of the imaging system is a full-frame 20.2MP CMOS sensor and dual DIGIC 6+ image processors, which contribute to fast continuous shooting rates up to 16 fps in live view, 14 fps with full-time AF and AE, and an expanded sensitivity range from ISO 50-409600. The sensor and processor combination also avails DCI 4K video recording at 60 fps and Full HD 1080p recording at 120 fps, along with the ability to record on-board to a CFast 2.0 memory card, or uncompressed Full HD video can be saved via HDMI to an optional external recorder. Benefitting stills shooting is an apt 61-point High Density Reticular AF II system, which includes 41 cross-type points for a high degree of precision in varying light conditions, and video shooting is enhanced by Dual Pixel CMOS AF, which makes its first appearance in a full-frame sensor for smooth, quick, and controllable AF in live view. With a versatile set of imaging traits, the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II takes its place as a high-performance tool for professional photographers and videographers alike.
Complementing the robust set of imaging specs is an equally robust physical design based on a magnesium alloy body construction that is both dust- and weather-sealed for use in harsh environments. Integrated within the body is a large 3.2" 1.62m-dot touchscreen LCD for bright, high-resolution live view monitoring and image review, and a large 0.76x Intelligent Viewfinder II is offered for clear eye-level shooting. For versatility in file handling, both CFast and CompactFlash memory card slots are available, and the 1D X Mark II also supports sharing imagery over Wi-Fi, as well as wireless remote camera control, via the optional WFT-E8A Wireless File Transmitter. Additionally, a built-in GPS module permits in-camera geotagging of photos and videos, and also allows for auto time syncing with the Universal Time Code for more efficient file sharing and organization.
20.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and Dual DIGIC 6+ Image Processors
The sensor and processors also work together to avail quick shooting performance, with continuous rates up to 16 fps when working in live view. When working with the viewfinder, shooting up to 14 fps is possible along with the ability to record up to 170 raw files in a single burst if using a CFast 2.0 memory card. If shooting JPEG files, an unlimited number of frames can be recorded in a burst, even at full-resolution. If working with a CompactFlash card, the buffer is rated at up to 73 raw frames in a burst, or infinite JPEGs.
In addition to the stills attributes afforded by the sensor, it is also used for recording DCI 4K video at up to 60 fps, and it is the first full-frame sensor to incorporate Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology for precise, controllable, and fast live view focusing performance.
High Density Reticular AF II and Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
When working with live view during stills shooting or video recording, a Dual Pixel CMOS AF system is employed that provides incredibly quick and accurate focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
DCI 4K Video Recording
Audio can be recorded using the on-board stereo microphone or an optional external mic can also be used via the 3.5mm mic jack. Real time audio monitoring is possible, too, via the 3.5mm headphone jack. The 4K video recording also avails the ability to take 8.8MP still frame grabs during playback and save them as single images.
- A large 3.2" 1.62m-dot Clear View II LCD monitor is available and features an anti-reflective design for bright, vivid image playback and live view shooting, and its touchscreen interface can be used for intuitive touch-to-focus control.
- Dual CFast and CompactFlash memory card slots allow you to extend your file saving capabilities by permitting overflow recording or in-camera file type separation while shooting. The CFast card slot is compatible with CFast 2.0 memory cards.
- An Intelligent Viewfinder II uses a pentaprism design and offers a bright means for viewing, along with a 0.76x magnification and 100% frame coverage. When using the viewfinder, AF points are highlighted in red for greater visibility in low-light conditions, and the finder can also be configured to display a range of other shooting aids, such as an electronic level, grid, flicker detection, white balance, metering mode, AF information, and other settings.
- A robust magnesium alloy body design is both dust- and weather-sealed to permit working in harsh environments.
- An integrated vertical grip allows for comfortable, intuitive, and efficient handling when working in either vertical or horizontal shooting orientations.
- The included LP-E19 rechargeable lithium-ion battery is rated to provide up to 1210 shots per charge when shooting with the optical viewfinder. The 1D X Mark II is also compatible with LP-E4N and LP-E4 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, however the top continuous shooting rate will be slightly reduced to 14 fps in live view and 12 fps with AE and AF.
- A redesigned mirror mechanism helps to minimize mechanical vibrations in order to better ensure sharpness during long exposures or fast continuous shooting bursts.
- The high-performance shutter utilizes lightweight carbon fiber blades for quick shooting speeds and is tested for up to 400,000 cycles.
- Extensive connectivity ports allow for the attachment of various accessories, including the optional WFT-E8A Wireless File Transmitter for remotely controlling the camera from a smartphone or sharing files over Wi-Fi with support for the 5 GHz 802.11ac standard.
EOS Intelligent Tracking and Recognition AF
Other Camera Features
- A built-in GPS module allows you to geotag imagery in-camera as well as auto time sync with the Universal Time Code via satellites. This module is compatible with American GPS, Russian GLONASS, and Japanese quasi-zenith Michibiki satellites for a wide coverage of support.
- Digital Lens Optimizer technology compensates for a range of optical defects from various lenses, including chromatic aberration, distortion, peripheral brightness, and diffraction, and the camera can store lens data in order to avoid having to re-register lenses prior to each use.
- In addition to full-resolution recording, files can also be recorded at reduced resolutions, including M-RAW and S-RAW sizes to save file size and memory card capacity.
- Picture Style settings: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Fine Detail, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, and User Defined 1-3.
- Language support: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.
Canon EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4x Lens
A long-reaching zoom characterized by its versatility, the EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4x from Canon is a medium to super-telephoto distinguished by its unique optical design and fast performance. Featuring a built-in 1.4x extender, you can quickly and intuitively switch between the native 200-400mm f/4 setting and an effective 280-560mm f/5.6 for greater reach. Benefitting this unique design is a sophisticated optical layout, which includes one fluorite element and four ultra-low dispersion elements to control chromatic aberrations and color fringing for increased clarity. A Super Spectra coating has also been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for greater color accuracy and contrast when working in bright or backlit conditions.
Beyond the optical attributes, this 200-400mm f/4 is also characterized by its advanced four stop-effective Image Stabilizer system, which has three separate stabilization modes to suit various shooting applications. Also complementing handling is a sophisticated ring-type USM, which provides quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. Additionally, this lens is weather-sealed for use in trying environmental conditions and it has a removable rotating tripod collar to benefit working atop a tripod or monopod.
Gitzo GT3543LS Systematic Series 3 Carbon Fiber Tripod (Long)
The GT3543LS Systematic Series 3 Carbon Fiber Tripod from Gitzo is a high capacity carbon fiber tripod that represents the ultimate goals of the Systematic lineup—minimal weight, durability, and uncompromising stability. The Series 3 tripods are optimal for traveling light but with extremely sturdy support, especially for those who prefer to work without a center column or need enhanced modularity.
Within the Series 3 line the GT3543LS is given the "Long" designation as it can extend from a minimum height of 3.5", to a maximum height of 57.5", all while maintaining an impressive weight capacity of 55 lb. Incorporating Gitzo's patented carbon eXact tubing, the GT3543LS sports maximum rigidity while keeping its weight to an absolute minimum. Weighing just 4.5 lb allows the tripod it be easily carried or transported in the studio or out in the field. It's folded length of just 22.4" makes storing or travelling with the tripod easy and convenient.
The Systematic line also features an array of unique, patented, and useful features which set a standard for professional quality. The key design element of the series is the use of Gitzo's Carbon eXact tubes which are extremely rigid despite their lightweight design. The carbon tubing is complimented by Gitzo's G-Lock Ultra twist-locks which maintain stable, solid connections between leg sections and prevent joint damage by blocking out dirt, dust, and moisture. Each leg on the tripod features a 50mm rubber articulating foot, providing a stable and versatile base for setting the tripod on most surfaces. If required, the feet may be removed and replaced with optional metal spikes for increased stability in sand, dirt, mud, snow, and ice. The base of the tripod also features a 3/8"-16 Easy Link attachment thread, allowing the user to connect a variety of accessories to the tripod including magic arms, shoe adapters, LED lights, monitors, and more.
Wimberley WH-200 Gimbal Tripod Head II with Quick Release Base
The Wimberley WH-200 Gimbal Tripod Head II with Quick Release Base is a gimbal-type tripod head that incorporates an elevated tilt mechanism and adjustable platform to make the camera/lens' center of gravity and tilt axis of the head be perfectly aligned.
Things once thought of as impossible with a ball head are nothing short of mundane with a Wimberley, because a weightless camera/lens combo (even a 600mm f/4 w/ large body) can literally be controlled with one finger. Point the rig where you want and take the hand away, and it stays exactly where you put it.
The Version II head is more compact and lightweight, features a redesigned panning base, "soft-touch" knobs, and includes a built-in Arca-type compatible quick release base. An Arca-type quick release plate is required and is available separately.
Distance from the mounting surface of the platform to the tilt axis: Adjustable from 1.1 to 4.8" (2.8 to 12.2cm).
Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT
Complete with built-in radio transmission wireless functionality, the Speedlite 600EX II-RT sits at the top of Canon's on-camera E-TTL / E-TTL II compatible flash lineup with a powerful guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm. This revision improves continuous flash performance by 1.1-1.5x, or up to 2.0x with optional battery pack, simplifies the menu system for faster operation, and includes a specially designed bounce adapter, a hard color filter, and an updated soft case. The two-way 2.4 GHz radio system provides added reliability and a range up to 98.4' among up to 5 groups with a total of 15 individual Speedlites. This system also does not need direct line-of-site like traditional optical-based transmission and will work through obstacles.
For added coverage and functionality, the flash's zoom head can reach from 20-200mm, with the option for wide 14mm coverage when the built-in diffusion panel is used. Also, the unit can tilt from -7 to +90° and rotate 180° either left or right for complete bounce capabilities. On the back of the 600EX II-RT is a backlit dot-matrix LCD panel that displays the status and allows users to easily access and change settings. Additionally, the flash is durable with a redesigned contact construction and improved dust and water resistant sealing.
Other capabilities of the 600EX II-RT include a stroboscopic mode as well as high-speed, first and second curtain sync settings for more control over your image's final look. The flash is powered by 4 AA batteries and has a port for an optional external power pack. The rated recycle time is 0.1-5.5 seconds, but can be sped up to 0.1-3.3 seconds in Quick Flash mode. It comes with a bounce adapter, a hard CTO filter set, a mini stand, and an updated soft case that holds the flash and accessories.