Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Your Store!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Canon EOS R6 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body with Cine Kit
- Brand: CANON
- Product Code: Canon EOS R6
- Availability: 10
Assembled for the aspiring filmmaker, the Canon EOS R6 Mirrorless Digital Camera with Cine Kit from B&H bundles the versatile full-frame mirrorless body with an Atomos Ninja V 5" 4K HDMI recording monitor, a monitor accessory kit kit, a monitor mount, and an HDMI cable.Canon EOS R6 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)For the everyday shooter with high demands, the Can..
Assembled for the aspiring filmmaker, the Canon EOS R6 Mirrorless Digital Camera with Cine Kit from B&H bundles the versatile full-frame mirrorless body with an Atomos Ninja V 5" 4K HDMI recording monitor, a monitor accessory kit kit, a monitor mount, and an HDMI cable.
Canon EOS R6 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
For the everyday shooter with high demands, the Canon EOS R6 is a versatile tool to meet the photo and video requirements of a contemporary imaging workflow. This full-frame mirrorless camera revolves around a refined 20MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC X processor, which afford quick shooting up to 12 fps, apt 4K60 video recording, and wide-ranging sensitivity to ISO 102400. It also sports 5-axis in-body image stabilization to help steady shots when working in low-light conditions.
As a do-everything, highly versatile camera, the R6 also employs the sensor and processor for robust focusing performance. Dual Pixel CMOS AF offers quick, smooth, and intelligent focusing using 1053 selectable points that cover the entire field of view. This focusing system has also been updated to make use of Deep Learning technology for improved subject tracking as well as precise eye, face, and head-detection for both people and animals.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the R6 sports a bright and detailed 0.5" 3.69m-dot electronic viewfinder, with a high 120 fps refresh rate, and a rear 3.0" 1.62m-dot touchscreen LCD with a vari-angle design to accommodate vlogging needs as well as benefit working from high and low angles. Additionally, dual SD UHS-II memory card slots offer flexible storage and there is of course Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for wireless sharing and remote camera control.
20MP Full-Frame Sensor and DIGIC X Processor
4K60 and Full HD 120 Video Recording
Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
Subject tracking has also been benefitted through the use of Deep Learning technology, which helps to gradually refine the focusing system's ability to quickly and accurately recognize both people and animal subjects. This technology also supports the more refined eye, face, and head detection functions, for both people and animals, that are well-suited for portraiture applications.
Sensor-Shift Image Stabilizer
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- High-resolution 3.69m-dot 0.5" electronic viewfinder provides a bright and detailed means for eye-level viewing and the quick 120 fps refresh rate offers natural motion rendering for a more realistic viewfinder experience.
- Rear 3.0" 1.62m-dot LCD touchscreen features a vari-angle design that benefits front-facing recording, such as for vlogging needs, as well as working from high and low shooting angles.
- Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots are featured for flexible storage needs.
- Both a 3.5mm headphone and a 3.5mm external microphone port are featured for improved audio monitoring and recording capabilities.
- Refined body design incorporates four distinct control dials across the body for intuitive tactile control and a joystick controller is used on the back of the camera for fast and intuitive focus point selection and menu navigation.
- Durable, weather-sealed body design is built to handle tough working conditions and inclement weather.
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi is available for fast file transferring to a mobile device and Bluetooth is present to provide constant device connection via the Canon Camera Connect app.
Atomos Ninja V 5" 4K HDMI Recording Monitor
The Atomos Ninja V 5" 4K HDMI Recording Monitor is a 5" on-camera monitor/recorder that records and plays back up to DCI 4K and records to purpose-built mini-SSDs. This monitor can record Apple ProRes Raw up to DCI 4K60 directly from the sensor of select cameras. Display features include a 10-bit screen with a brightness of 1000 cd/m² AtomHDR technology for accurate monitoring of your log gamma footage, and support for popular log formats from Sony, ARRI, Canon, JVC, Panasonic, Nikon, RED, Sony, and Z CAM cameras.
Built to withstand the rigors of production, the Ninja V features an aluminum chassis and powers from a single L-series battery. Additional features include a variety of onscreen exposure analysis, framing, anamorphic de-squeeze, and focus assist tools. Separately available AtomX SDI, AtomX SYNC, Connect 4K modules, and an SDI Raw license key to further expand your Ninja V's capabilities. Firmware update 10.61 brings customized timecode sequences that can be saved as a single file.
5" Daylight Viewable Screen
Recording Codecs Including Raw over HDMI
- Record Apple ProRes and ProRes Raw with select cameras at rates up to DCI 4K60 and up to 120 fps in HD
- Enables ProRes Raw capture with smaller, more cost-effective, mirrorless cameras
- Avid DNx compatibility enables wide camera and editing software compatibility
Bright 5" Display with AtomHDR
- Display ten+ stops of dynamic range of your camera's log image with AtomHDR
- 1920 x 1080 display with 1000cd/m² brightness for daylight viewing
- 10-bit color processing and user calibration
- Supports custom LUTs
DSLR and Mirrorless Camera Support
ARRI, Canon, FUJIFILM, Nikon, Panasonic, RED, Olympus, Sony, and Z-CAM
4K 60p Capabilities
Optional Expansion Modules
- AtomX SDI Module for 12G-SDI input and output and HDMI/SDI cross conversion
- SDI Raw activation key
- AtomX SYNC for wirelessly synced, timecoded multicamera capture
- Atomos Connect 4K for HDMI to USB conversion for streaming up to 1080p60