Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Your Store!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Leica SL2 Mirrorless Digital Camera with Prime 50mm f/1.4 Lens Bundle
- Brand: LEICA
- Product Code: Leica SL2 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Availability: 10
The well-configured Leica SL2 Mirrorless Digital Camera with Prime 50mm f/1.4 Lens Bundle pairs the full-frame SL2 camera body with the fast Summilux-SL 50mm f/1.4 ASPH. normal-length prime lens.Leica SL2 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)Pairing sophistication with flexible imaging capabilities, the Leica SL2 is the second-generation SL camera mixing apt photo and video spe..
The well-configured Leica SL2 Mirrorless Digital Camera with Prime 50mm f/1.4 Lens Bundle pairs the full-frame SL2 camera body with the fast Summilux-SL 50mm f/1.4 ASPH. normal-length prime lens.
Leica SL2 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
Pairing sophistication with flexible imaging capabilities, the Leica SL2 is the second-generation SL camera mixing apt photo and video specifications with a refined design. Featuring a 47.3MP full-frame CMOS sensor and Maestro III image processor, fast and fluent performance enables up to 20 fps continuous shooting, 6 fps shooting with AF-C, 5K video at 30 fps, and DCI 4K60 video with 10-bit color sampling. The sensor's design also incorporates a Leica Object Detection AF system, which uses 225 selectable AF areas for fast and accurate performance. Also complementing photo and video applications, a 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
Beyond updated imaging, the SL2 also features an updated body design that includes a new 5.76m-dot EyeRes OLED EVF and a large 3.2" 2.1m-dot touchscreen LCD. A top status LCD is also featured for quick recognition of shooting settings and dual UHS-II-compatible SD memory card slots offer file-saving flexibility. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth work in conjunction with the Leica FOTOs app for wireless file transferring and remote camera control.
47.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and Maestro III Processor
5K and 4K Video Recording
Complementing the video quality, a dedicated Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) Photo Style mode and L-Log gamma profile can be used to expand highlight and shadow details and offer greater flexibility when color grading. Additionally, recording to an optional external recorder is possible, via the HDMI Type A port, and support for an external microphone and headphones are also available via dedicated 3.5mm jacks.
- Used in conjunction with other members of the L-Mount Alliance, the L lens mount is a versatile interface with a mount diameter of 51.6mm and a flange distance of 20mm for working with a broad range of optics.
- An impressive EyeRes EVF is a high-resolution 5.76m-dot OLED finder offering a clear 0.78x configurable viewing magnification along with a smooth 120 fps refresh rate, 0.005 sec lag, and 10,000:1 contrast ratio.
- Large 3.2" 2.1m-dot touchscreen LCD is a bright, clear means for live view shooting as well as playback and menu navigation. This screen also uses Gorilla Glass for a highly durable design.
- In addition to the rear LCD, a 1.28" top status LCD can also be used for quickly reviewing shooting settings, even when the camera is powered off.
- Durable, weather-sealed magnesium-alloy construction is splash, dust, and freezeproof to accommodate working in harsh weather conditions and trying environments.
- Dual UHS-II-compatible SD memory card slots offer flexible image storage, allowing you to segregate raw and JPEG files to different cards, save duplicate files to both cards, or simply double your storage space with overflow recording.
- A USB Type-C port allows for fast file transferring as well as high-speed in-camera battery charging. Additionally, an HDMI Type A port benefits video applications, and 3.5mm microphone and headphone jacks suit advanced audio recording needs.
- BP-SCL4 rechargeable lithium-ion battery is rated for approximately 370 shots per charge when working with the rear monitor.
- Built-in Wi-Fi, when used in conjunction with the Leica FOTOS app for iOS and Android, permits sharing imagery directly to a linked mobile device and also enables remote control over the Q2 and remote shooting via a live view image. Additionally, Bluetooth LE helps to maintain a permanent connection between the mobile device and the camera, enabling remote waking of the camera and automatic connection anytime within range.
Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
Using sensor-shift stabilization technology, the SL2 also features a Multishot mode to capture and compile eight separate exposure to create a single 187MP raw or JPEG file. Suitable for static subjects and when working on a tripod, this mode creates a more highly detailed and color accurate image than a single shot alone can produce and produces an image with a 16736 x 11168-pixel resolution.
Object Detection Autofocus System
Leica Summilux-SL 50mm f/1.4 ASPH. Lens
Staking the claim as the reference 50mm, the Summilux-SL 50mm f/1.4 ASPH. Lens from Leica promises to create phenomenal images with edge-to-edge sharpness, even wide open. Designed for Leica's full-frame SL-series of mirrorless cameras, this 50mm benefits from a new design granted by the short flange distance. It also leverages two aspherical elements and four anomalous partial dispersion elements in order to keep aberrations to an absolute minimum. The fast maximum aperture of f/1.4 furthers your imaging capabilities by creating images with a shallow depth of field and in low-light conditions.
A multi-layer coating helps prevent flare and ghosting along with the included rectangular lens hood. The internal focusing lens also has a non-rotating filter ring for precise use of numerous filter types. Additionally, it boasts a dust- and moisture-resistant design.