Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Your Store!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Nikon Z 6II Mirrorless Digital Camera with Sony Xperia PRO 5G Smartphone Streaming Kit
- Brand: NIKON
- Product Code: Nikon Z 6II
- Availability: 10
Nikon Z 6II Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)More speed, more versatility, more performance, the Nikon Z 6II is an updated take on the all-rounder mirrorless camera designed for high-end photo and video applications. Despite the wealth of upgrades, the Z 6II retains its familiar form factor and prized image quality to benefit working multimedia image-makers.Revolving around a 24.5MP ..
Nikon Z 6II Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
More speed, more versatility, more performance, the Nikon Z 6II is an updated take on the all-rounder mirrorless camera designed for high-end photo and video applications. Despite the wealth of upgrades, the Z 6II retains its familiar form factor and prized image quality to benefit working multimedia image-makers.
Revolving around a 24.5MP BSI CMOS sensor and dual EXPEED 6 image processors, the Z 6II is characterized by an increased buffer depth and faster continuous shooting rate, up to 14 fps with single-point AF or 12 fps shooting in other focusing modes. Video recording at UHD 4K 30p is possible, or up to FHD 120p for slow-motion output, and external recording gains 10-bit out along with N-Log and HLG (HDR) support. The sensor also suits working in a variety of lighting conditions, with sensitivity from ISO 100-51200, and in-body 5-axis Vibration Reduction reduces the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Additionally, the sensor also incorporates a 273-point phase-detection AF system, which now supports Eye-Detect AF in Wide-Area AF modes and during movie recording, and permits focusing in low-light down to -4.5 EV.
Balancing the imaging, the Z 6II retains its overall physical design, however it has been updated with a new dual memory card slot interface to hold one CFexpress Type B card and one SD UHS-II card for more flexible storage. Both a high-res 3.6m-dot OLED EVF and rear 3.2" 2.1m-dot tilting touchscreen LCD lend versatility to image composition and playback, and SnapBridge wireless connectivity can be used for remote camera control, image sharing to a mobile device, and even over-the-air firmware updates.
Second Generation Z
- Dual EXPEED 6 image processors offer increased buffer performance, a faster 14 fps continuous shooting rate, and noticeably reduced blackout times in the viewfinder.
- Updated autofocus now includes Eye and Face Detection for both humans and animals in the Wide-Area AF mode, for both photo and video recording.
- Timed long exposure shooting is now possible for up to 900 seconds (15 minutes) without the need of an external remote.
- Dual memory card slots offer more flexible file storage capabilities; one CFexpress Type B and one SD UHS-II slot permit overflow, segregated, and repetitive saving options.
- USB Type-C port permits in-camera charging or continuous power for on-the-go charging or extended shooting times.
- The rotation direction of the focus ring on lenses can be switched to suit one's familiarity.
- Support for HDR (HLG) mode when recording externally gives instant HDR-suitable video files for immediate playback. N-Log is also available for enhanced control during post-production and grading, too.
- Future firmware update will add UHD 4K 60p recording, in addition to the current 30p frame rate.
- Eligible for an optional ProRes RAW upgrade, enabling the camera to output ProRes RAW footage to a compatible Atomos external recorder. This upgrade provides greater color grading flexibility with the ProRes codec along with the ability to output uncompressed 12-bit raw footage over HDMI. This upgrade will be available in early 2021.
- The SnapBridge wireless connectivity can be used to update the camera's firmware, instead of relying on a memory card-based system of updating.
- Updated creative shooting modes include Multiple Exposure, 20 different Picture Control settings, and in-camera Timelapse recording. There is also a Focus Shift mode for recording up to 300 sequential frames with the focus position shifted between exposures for focus stacking applications.
- Compatible with optional MB-N11 Power Battery Pack for additional battery life and improved handling.
24.5MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor and Dual EXPEED 6 Processors
UHD 4K Video Recording
Advanced video functionalities have been added with the Z 6II, including the N-Log gamma for capturing flat-looking footage that maximizes dynamic range and HLG (HDR) for recording HDR-ready footage. Other additions are the ability to output high-quality 10-bit data over HDMI and an Electronic VR function for smooth handheld shooting. Focus Peaking can be used to benefit manual focus control and a Zebra Stripes option is also available to help detect over-exposed areas within the frame. Audio recording can be handled using the built-in stereo microphone or an optional external mic can be added via the 3.5mm stereo jack for greater control over quality, and live monitoring is possible via the headphone jack.
273-Point Phase-Detect AF System
- A large 3.2" 2.1m-dot LCD screen is available for bright, clear, and vivid image playback and live view shooting. The screen has a tilting design to benefit working from both high and low angles, and it is also a touchscreen for more intuitive operation, navigation, and settings control.
- A 3.6m-dot OLED electronic finder is present for comfortable eye-level viewing. It has a high 0.80x magnification and uses NIKKOR optics to guarantee a sharp, clear image. The finder also has a fluorine coating for easier cleaning.
- The top panel of the Z 6II is configured with a dot-matrix OLED. This low-energy display provides quick access to important camera settings.
- Configured with one CFexpress Type B/XQD memory card slot and one UHS-II SD card slot, flexible file storage is possible with the option to use repetitive, overflow, or segregated storage methods.
- A robust magnesium alloy chassis is both dust- and weather-resistant to benefit working in harsh climates and inclement conditions.
- The ergonomic grip and overall form factor is shaped to benefit handling for extended periods of time and is further accentuated by an anti-slip material and a joystick for seamless settings and focus point selection.
- Built-in SnapBridge connectivity to enable seamless transfer of low-resolution imagery as well as remote shooting capabilities. BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and Wi-Fi enables communication between the camera and a smart device and, additionally, the mobile device can remotely trigger the shutter and display a live view image from the camera to enable working from a distance. Additionally, SnapBridge can also be used as an easier method of updating the camera's firmware.
Sony Xperia PRO 5G Smartphone
Created for mobile filmmakers, photographers, and broadcasters, the Xperia PRO 512GB 5G Smartphone from Sony has been engineered to live stream and upload high resolution content at blistering 5G mmWave speeds. To ensure you get the fastest speeds possible, a Network Visualizer app can be used to test signal strength, letting you setup live shots in the best possible location. Other technologies, such as a body made from a low dielectric constant material and 360° beamforming antenna, further boost your ability to achieve and sustain a strong 5G signal. (Note that sub-6 support requires a software update)
With the connection of an (optional) Micro-HDMI cable between your camera or camcorder and the Xperia PRO, you can live broadcast/livestream what your camera sees through the Xperia PRO's 5G cellular connection. You can also use the Micro-HDMI connection to utilize the phone's brilliant 21:9 CinemaWide 6.5" 4K HDR OLED screen as a pro-style live monitor, offering more accurate color and image representation onscreen. This high-quality output is made possible with Creator Mode, which provides a BT.2020 color space, DCI-P3 100% color gamut, and a calibrated D65 white point.
360-Degree Beamforming Antenna
5G Endurance Mode
Network Visualizer App
Video Monitoring via HDMI
Professional Camera System
12MP Ultra-Wide: 16mm focal length, f/2.2 aperture, 1/2.55 Exmore RS sensor, and 124° FOV
12MP Wide: 24mm focal length, f/1.7 aperture, 1/1.7 Exmor RS sensor, and 82° FOV
12MP Telephoto: 70mm focal length, f/2.4 aperture, 1/3.4" sensor, and 34° FOV
The system was developed in conjunction with Sony Alpha 9 engineers to ensure quality and provide much desired features not normally found in a mobile phone. Features like, manual controls, support for shooting RAW, up to 20 fps continuous wide-angle shooting (Up to 10 fps at 16mm or 70mm), and real-time eye autofocus that works on both humans and animals. These engineers also used premium calibrated ZEISS optics with ZEISS T-coating to boost contrast and reduce reflections.
IP65/68 & Corning Gorilla Glass 6
Additional General Features
Supports for an (optional) microSDXC card up to 1TB in size (shared with the 2nd SIM slot)
8MP selfie camera with HDR and an 84° FOV
Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity
Intelligent wind filter
Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G mobile platform
Fast charging via USB Power Delivery
PS4 Remote Play
Additional Display Features
Motion blur reduction
X1 for mobile
Supported Image Playback Formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WebP, WBMP, HEIF, DNG, CR2, NEF, NRW, ARW, RW2, ORF, RAF, PEF, and SRW
Supported Video Playback Formats: H.263, H.264, H.265, MPEG-4 Video, AV1, VP8, and VP9
Additional Camera Features
Up to 60 times per second continuous AF / AE calculation
Dual photo diode
3D iToF sensor
Video OIS, EIS, and Optical SteadyShot (hybrid OIS/EIS)
Video SteadyShot with Intelligent Active Mode (5-axis stabilization)
Photo flash and photo light
Up to 3x (70mm lens equivalent) optical zoom
Up to 3x digital zoom (16, 24 & 70mm lenses)
HDR (High Dynamic Range) photo capture
Portrait Selfie, Display Flash, and Hand and Smile Shutter modes
JPEG and RAW image capturing formats
MP4 (AVC264 & HEVC265) video capturing format
Additional Audio Features
Supported Audio Recording Formats: AAC-LC , AAC+, AAC-ELD, AMR-NB, & AMR-WB
Volume key shortcut
Screen readers: Select-to-Speak, TalkBack, & Text-to-speech output
Display: Font size, display size, magnification, color correction, color inversion, large mouse cursor, remove animations
Interaction Controls: Accessibility menu, switch access, click after mouse pointer stops moving, power button ends call, auto-rotate screen, touch & hold delay, & vibration
Audio & On-Screen Text: mono audio, captions
Experimental: High-contrast text
GSM/4G LTE + 5G Wireless Connectivity
North American Variant / US Compatible 5G
Dual SIM Dual Standby (DSDS)
SmallRig Camera Cage for Nikon Z5/Z6/Z7/Z6 II/Z7 II
Protect and add accessories to your Nikon Z7 II, Z6 II, Z7, Z6, or Z5 camera with this Camera Cage from SmallRig. The formfitting aluminum cage protects your camera without impeding access to your camera's functions, displays, ports, or battery. The camera mounts on the cage via a 1/4"-20 screw, and the mounting surface features anti-slip pads which, in addition to an M2.5 screw on the side, hold your camera securely in the cage and prevent it from twisting.
An integrated shoe mount and a side NATO rail provide convenient attachment points for articulating arms, external monitors, and other accessories. The cage incorporates multiple 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 ARRI-style accessory threads for additional mounting options. The bottom of the cage is tapped with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads to connect a camera plate for tripod mounting.
Also compatible with but not limited to:
SmallRig Top Handle 2165
SmallRig Monitor Mount 2903
SmallRig NATO Handle 2187
SmallRig FTZ Lens Adapter Support 2244
SmallRig HDMI/USB Cable Clamp 2927
SmallRig HDMI and USB Type-C Cable Clamp for Nikon Z7/Z6/Z5 Camera Cages
Protect and secure the cables on your Nikon Z7, Z6, or Z5 camera with this HDMI and USB Type-C Cable Clamp from SmallRig. The durable aluminum clamp is compatible with the SmallRig 2972 and 2243 cages for the Nikon Z7, Z6, or Z5 camera.
Designed to prevent the camera's HDMI and USB Type-C cables from accidentally disconnecting, this clamp attaches to the side of the cage using two 1/4"-20 captive screws. The cables are secured with easy-to-grasp knurled 1/4"-20 screws. Each screw adjusts a sliding block that can be tightened to accommodate varying diameters. Two Allen wrenches are included to secure the screws.
SmallRig Camera Cage for Nikon Z7, Z6, Z5 2243
SmallRig Swivel and Tilt Monitor Mount with ARRI-Style Mount
The adjustable Swivel and Tilt Monitor Mount from SmallRig attaches to your camera rig via an ARRI-style mount with locating pins. Supporting an onboard monitor weighing up to 2.6 lb, this mount swivels 360° and tilts 170°, enabling you to position your monitor at the best viewing angle.
Constructed from CNC-machined aluminum, the Swivel and Tilt Mount has protective rubber padding on top and includes an Allen wrench for tightening the mount.
Xuma Smartphone Mount
Take your smartphone photography to the next level with a Xuma Smartphone Mount. This mount fits devices 2.4 to 3.25" wide, holding them in place with a spring-loaded bracket with a rubber coating to protect your device's finish. It features three 1/4"-20 standard tripod threaded holes: one at the top, one at the bottom, and one on the back. This lets you mount your device to a tripod or monopod while still being able to attach 1/4"-20-compatible peripherals, like lights and microphones.