Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Your Store!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 12-40mm and 40-150mm Lenses Kit
- Brand: OLYMPUS
- Product Code: Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II
- Availability: 10
Comprising an advanced, versatile multimedia camera and a pair of lenses, the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 12-40mm and 40-150mm Lenses Kit from B&H bundles the MFT camera with M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO and 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO lenses to suit working in a wide variety of situations.Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Mirrorless Mi..
Comprising an advanced, versatile multimedia camera and a pair of lenses, the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 12-40mm and 40-150mm Lenses Kit from B&H bundles the MFT camera with M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO and 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO lenses to suit working in a wide variety of situations.
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera (Black, Body Only)
Fast, durable, and versatile, the black OM-D E-M1 Mark II from Olympus is a workhorse Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera, offering a broad range of stills and video-minded functionality. Revolving around a high-resolution 20.4MP Live MOS sensor and TruePic VIII image processor, the E-M1 Mark II sports a truly fast 60 fps continuous shooting rate with an electronic shutter, 18 fps with continuous autofocus, and 15 fps with a mechanical shutter. For video shooters, both DCI and UHD 4K recording modes can be used, along with a Time-lapse Movie mode for producing in-camera 4K time-lapse sequences. The sensor and processor also avail a top expanded sensitivity of ISO 25600 to support shooting in difficult lighting conditions, and sensor-shift-type 5-axis image stabilization also helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Additionally, the sensor's design also incorporates 121 on-chip phase-detection points, all of which are cross-type, along with 121 contrast-detection areas for fast and precise focusing and subject tracking performance.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the E-M1 Mark II also sports a durable magnesium alloy design that is weather-resistant for working in harsh climates. The body also features both a 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder and 3.0" 1.04m-dot vari-angle LCD touchscreen for intuitive control and working from a variety of angles. Built-in Wi-Fi further expands sharing and remote shooting capabilities, and dual SD card slots and a USB 3.0 Type C port expand file saving and tethered shooting options.
20.4MP Live MOS Sensor and TruePic VIII Image Processor
DCI and UHD 4K Video Recording and Time-Lapse Movie Mode
In addition to video recording, a Time-lapse Movie mode is also available for recording up to 4K UHD resolution with a 5 fps shooting rate to highlight subject changes or movement over a longer period of time. Full HD and HD time-lapse settings are available, too.
Pro Capture Mode
Dual F.A.S.T. Autofocus and Focus Controls
5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- High-resolution 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder is available for eye-level monitoring, and an S-OVF (Simulated Optical Viewfinder) mode can be used to expand the live view dynamic range to suit working in bright, contrast-rich lighting.
- Rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD features a vari-angle design to support working from a variety of angles, as well as making front-facing selfies.
- Magnesium-alloy body design is hermetically-sealed for resistance against dust and moisture to better enable working in harsh environments, as well as freezing temperatures down to 14°F.
- The included FL-LM3 external flash is also dust and splashproof to match the camera's resistance to harsh weather.
- Dual SD memory card slots afford greater flexibility in regard to how files are saved, and also enable a greater overall capacity for longer shooting sessions.
- USB 3.0 Type-C port avails fast connection and transfer speeds, as well as enables tethered shooting capabilities with Olympus Capture.
- Built-in Wi-Fi permits wireless image sharing and remote camera control from a linked smartphone or tablet.
Other Camera Features
- High Res Shot Mode offers the equivalent output of a 50MP image by combining eight single JPEG frames, which are recorded within one second, into a single, larger image. In between each of the eight exposures, the sensor-shift stabilization mechanism moves slightly in order to acquire more information than in a single exposure and these frames are then composited into a final JPEG with greater resolution and color detail. The TruePic VIII processor aids this process by compensating for any subject movement blur and this feature can also be configured to record 25MP images for file size flexibility.
- Silent Shutter Mode completely eliminates shutter noise and other electronic sounds to benefit working in nature, concert halls, or other sound-sensitivity locations.
- Live Bulb and Live Time settings can be used to produce creative long exposure imagery. Live Bulb lets you hold the shutter open for up to one minute and Live Time lets you press the shutter button once to open the shutter and then press again within a minute to end the exposure.
- Live Composite is a unique long exposure mode that allows you to gradually build up an exposure over time without overexposing key elements within the frame. This mode works to only record newly detected light sources over time, and allows you to watch as an image develops, making it ideally suited for photographing star trails or other moving light sources.
- Interval shooting is supported for up to 999 frames with 1 second to 24-hour exposure intervals.
- In-Camera Focus Stacking will automatically record eight images of a subject while shifting the plane of focus slightly, then composite these exposures into a single frame to exhibit an extended depth of field. Alternatively, Focus Bracketing allows you to record between 3-999 frames with adjustable focus steps in a 1-10 range for manual compositing during post-production. These modes are only available when working with M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 Macro, 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO, 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO, 30mm f/3.5 Macro, 7-14mm f/2.8 PRO, 8mm f/1.8 Fisheye PRO, and 300mm f/4 IS PRO lenses.
- Picture Modes: i-Enhance, Vivid, Natural, Muted, Portrait, Monotone, Custom, e Portrait, Underwater, and Art Filters.
- Fourteen different in-camera Art Filters are available, and include Pop Art, Soft Focus, Pale & Light Color, Light Tone, Grainy Film, Pin Hole, Diorama, Cross Process, Gentle Sepia, Dramatic Tone, Key Line, Watercolor, Vintage, and Partial Color, and these modes can be further adjusted through the use of Art Effects, which include a Soft Focus Effect, Pin-Hole Effect, White Edge Effect, Frame Effect, Star Light Effect, Defocus Effect, B&W Effect (Yellow, Orange, Red, and Green), Picture Tone (Sepia, Blue, Purple, and Green), and Shade Effect (Top & Bottom, Left & Right).
- Keystone Compensation allows you to correct for convergence when working in live view.
- A multi-exposure mode blends two frames using an auto gain to maintain a controlled exposure value.
- Language support: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Czech, Dutch, Danish, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Croatian, Slovenian, Hungarian, Greek, Slovakian, Turkish, Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Rumanian, Indonesian, Malay, and Thai.
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO Lens
A flexible zoom covering a popular focal length range, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO from Olympus is a wide-to-portrait-length 24-80mm equivalent lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Its sophisticated optical design, which includes a variety of aspherical, low dispersion, and high refractive index elements, reduces both chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for notable clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy. A ZERO lens coating has also been applied to improve contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. Beyond the advanced lens design, this zoom is also characterized by its constant f/2.8 maximum aperture, as well as its durable weather-sealed construction for working in a variety of conditions. Additionally, a Movie & Still Compatible autofocus system achieves fast, smooth, and silent focusing performance, and a manual focus clutch affords instant switching between focusing methods.
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO Lens
Offering long reach with an advanced feature-set and optical design, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO from Olympus is a versatile 80-300mm equivalent telephoto zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. As part of the PRO series of advanced lenses, this zoom distinguishes itself with a bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture for consistent illumination throughout the zoom range to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions. Its optical design makes use of a series of aspherical and low dispersion glass elements to suppress chromatic and spherical aberrations for notable sharpness and clarity, and a ZERO coating is also used to reduce flare and ghosting for high contrast, color-accurate imaging.
Complementing the optics, a dual VCM autofocus system offers fast and near-silent focusing performance to suit both stills and movie recording applications. A manual focus clutch permits quick switching between AF and MF, and a programmable L-Fn button avails lens-based control over shooting settings. The lens is also weather-sealed for working in trying conditions, and a removable rotating tripod collar is included for improved balance and support when working atop a tripod or monopod.