Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Your Store!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Sony Alpha a7 III Mirrorless Digital Camera with 24-70mm f/4 Lens Cine Kit
- Brand: SONY
- Product Code: Sony Alpha a7 III
- Availability: 10
Assembled for the aspiring filmmaker, the Sony Alpha a7 III Mirrorless Digital Camera with 24-70mm f/4 Lens Cine Kit from B&H bundles the versatile full-frame mirrorless body and standard zoom lens with an Atomos Ninja V 5" 4K HDMI recording monitor, a power kit, a USB to SATA adapter, a monitor mount, and an HDMI cable.Sony Alpha a7 III Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only..
Assembled for the aspiring filmmaker, the Sony Alpha a7 III Mirrorless Digital Camera with 24-70mm f/4 Lens Cine Kit from B&H bundles the versatile full-frame mirrorless body and standard zoom lens with an Atomos Ninja V 5" 4K HDMI recording monitor, a power kit, a USB to SATA adapter, a monitor mount, and an HDMI cable.
Sony Alpha a7 III Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
Distinguished by its updated sensor design, the Alpha a7 III Mirrorless Digital Camera from Sony is a well-rounded camera suitable for both photo and video applications in a variety of working situations. Refined for improved speed and low-light performance, the full-frame 24.2MP Exmor R BSI CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor pair to realize an impressive 10 fps continuous shooting rate and improved autofocus performance for faster, more reliable subject tracking along with wide frame coverage. This updated Fast Hybrid AF System employs a combination of 693 phase-detection points and 425 contrast-detection areas for quicker acquirement of focus in a variety of lighting conditions, and also maintains focus on subjects more effectively. In addition to speed and AF, the processing improvements also help to realize greater image clarity and reduced noise throughout the sensitivity range from ISO 100-51200, which can further be expanded to ISO 50-204800. Video recording capabilities have also been extended for enhanced quality when recording UHD 4K video with the full width of the full-frame sensor to minimize moiré and aliasing. Additionally, benefitting both stills and video operation, the a7 III utilizes a 5-axis SteadyShot INSIDE sensor-shift image stabilization, which is now effective to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 5 stops.
Beyond just updates to the imaging system, the a7 III's body design has also been revised to include a rear 3.0" 922k-dot touchscreen LCD, which has a tilting design to better support working from high and low angles. A 2.36m-dot Tru-Finder OLED EVF is also featured for bright and clear eye-level monitoring. For greater shooting flexibility, dual SD memory card slots are now featured, and a larger NP-FZ100 battery is also employed to achieve up to approximately 710 shots per charge. Suiting the camera's use in trying conditions, the magnesium-alloy chassis and weather-sealing also render the a7 III dust- and moisture-resistant.
24.2MP Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor and BIONZ X Image Processor
The sensor and processor combination also avails fast continuous shooting at up to 10 fps at full resolution, for up to 177 consecutive frames, and with full-time AF/AE when working with either a mechanical shutter or an electronic shutter. If shooting in live view mode, a continuous shooting rate of up to 8 fps is also possible.
Fast Hybrid AF System
The apt focus system also lends itself to a variety of focusing functions for refined accuracy, including Lock-on AF, which maintains focus on moving subjects throughout the use of a configurable frame that is set over the desired moving subject, and Expand Flexible Spot, which employs neighboring focus points to retain focus on moving subjects even if the originally selected point loses focus. Additionally, Eye AF can be used to base focus on recognized subjects' eyes for portraits and is available in both AF-S and AF-C modes. Autofocus can also be used in conjunction with the Focus Magnifier function for critical focus when homing in on minute subject details. The rear touchscreen can also be used for Touch Focus control, and a Touchpad Focus Control mode lets you use the rear screen intuitively while keeping your eye to the viewfinder.
5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Image Stabilization
For long focal lengths, the system will correct for pitch and yaw adjustments. Macro and high-magnification imagery, on the other hand, will benefit from the inclusion of horizontal and vertical shift compensation. All shooting styles will get usage out of the roll compensation. All 5 axes of stabilization will function at all times, even when used with third-party lenses and adapters or lenses with built-in optical stabilization.
UHD 4K Video Recording in XAVC S Format
Affording extensive customizable color and gamma controls, the a7 III allows users to adjust the gamma, black level, knee, color level, and more. Also, users can use the same S-Log2 Gamma Curve that is found on high end Sony Cinema cameras that squeezes up to 1300% more dynamic range into the video signal then traditional REC709, for increased post-production flexibility. HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) support is also available, along with the BT.2020 color space, for recording within a wide color gamut and, in addition to S-Log2, S-Log3 is also available for producing an effective 14-stop dynamic range with increased grading control in the shadow to mid-tone regions of the image.
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi/Bluetooth
- An XGA OLED Tru-Finder EVF is featured, and has a 2.36m-dot resolution and 0.78x magnification for bright, clear viewing in high detail. This viewfinder design also affords the use of autofocus in the Focus Magnifier mode as well as improved focusing peaking to benefit manual focus operation.
- In addition to the EVF, a 3.0" 922k-dot rear LCD is also available, which has a touch panel design for intuitive operation and focusing control. The screen also tilts upward 107° and downward 41° to benefit working from high and low angles.
- Magnesium-alloy chassis assures rigidity, durability, and stability while remaining lightweight. The lens mount has also been improved to better support heavy lenses and the grip rigidity has been improved for more comfortable hand-holding.
- Weather-sealing has been employed to resist dust and moisture for reliable operation in harsh weather conditions.
- Using the NP-FZ100 battery, the a7 III has improved battery life and is now rated for approximately 710 shots per charge.
- Dual SD memory card slots allow for flexible file saving and handling, and can be configured to partition raw and JPEG files or can be used for overflow recording. One of the card slots is rated to support UHS-II memory cards.
- A USB 3.0 Type-C port has been added, in addition to a micro-USB port, for faster, more reliable tethering support. The USB Type-C connection allows the camera to be charged from the host power source while connected.
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables the a7 III to instantly share imagery to mobile devices for direct sharing online to social networking, via email, and to cloud storage sites. NFC (Near Field Communication) is also supported, which allows for one-touch connection between the camera and compatible mobile devices; no complex set-up is required. Once connected, the linked mobile device can also display a live view image on its screen and remotely control the camera's shutter.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows for location data acquisition.
Other Camera Features
- A Ratings function lets you assign star values, from 1-5, to images in-camera for faster editing and sorting at home during post-production.
- An advanced 1200-zone evaluative exposure metering sensor delivers consistent and accurate results using multi-segment, center-weighted, or spot metering modes.
- Highlight and Average metering modes helps avoid blown-out highlights and provide stable auto-exposure, respectively.
- Anti-flicker shooting automatically recognizes and times the shutter action to minimize the flicker effect for more consistent results on still images.
- Picture Effect modes: Posterization (Color), Posterization (B/W), Pop Color, Retro Photo, Partial Color (R/G/B/Y), High Contrast Monochrome, Toy Camera (Normal/Cool/Warm/Green/Magenta), and Soft High-Key.
- Creative Style modes: Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn leaves, Black & White, Sepia, Style Box (1-6), (Contrast (-3 to +3 steps), Saturation (-3 to +3 steps), Sharpness (-3 to +3 steps).
Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens
Walk around all day with the Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens from Sony, a compact full-frame option that covers wide-angle to short telephoto perspectives for working with a variety of different shooting styles and subjects. A constant f/4 aperture makes operation smooth and consistent throughout the zoom range. The lens further benefits from the use of one extra-low dispersion element and five aspherical elements to combat aberrations as well as a Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating to keep flare and ghosting to an absolute minimum. The lens is fast to focus as well due to the linear autofocus motor and an internal focus design. Additionally, the dust- and moisture-resistant lens is equipped with Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to reduce the effects of camera shake, and it has a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth bokeh.
Atomos Ninja V 5" 4K HDMI Recording Monitor
The Atomos Ninja V 5" 4K HDMI Recording Monitor is a 5" on-camera monitor/recorder that records and plays back up to DCI 4K and records to purpose-built mini-SSDs. This monitor can record Apple ProRes Raw up to DCI 4K60 directly from the sensor of select cameras. Display features include a 10-bit screen with a brightness of 1000 cd/m² AtomHDR technology for accurate monitoring of your log gamma footage, and support for popular log formats from Sony, ARRI, Canon, JVC, Panasonic, Nikon, RED, Sony, and Z CAM cameras.
Built to withstand the rigors of production, the Ninja V features an aluminum chassis and powers from a single L-series battery. Additional features include a variety of onscreen exposure analysis, framing, anamorphic de-squeeze, and focus assist tools. Separately available AtomX SDI, AtomX SYNC, Connect 4K modules, and an SDI Raw license key to further expand your Ninja V's capabilities. Firmware update 10.61 brings customized timecode sequences that can be saved as a single file.
5" Daylight Viewable Screen
Recording Codecs Including Raw over HDMI
- Record Apple ProRes and ProRes Raw with select cameras at rates up to DCI 4K60 and up to 120 fps in HD
- Enables ProRes Raw capture with smaller, more cost-effective, mirrorless cameras
- Avid DNx compatibility enables wide camera and editing software compatibility
Bright 5" Display with AtomHDR
- Display ten+ stops of dynamic range of your camera's log image with AtomHDR
- 1920 x 1080 display with 1000cd/m² brightness for daylight viewing
- 10-bit color processing and user calibration
- Supports custom LUTs
DSLR and Mirrorless Camera Support
ARRI, Canon, FUJIFILM, Nikon, Panasonic, RED, Olympus, Sony, and Z-CAM
4K 60p Capabilities
Optional Expansion Modules
- AtomX SDI Module for 12G-SDI input and output and HDMI/SDI cross conversion
- SDI Raw activation key
- AtomX SYNC for wirelessly synced, timecoded multicamera capture
- Atomos Connect 4K for HDMI to USB conversion for streaming up to 1080p60
Supported Log Formats
- ARRI Log C
- Canon C-Log, C-Log 2
- FUJIFILM F-Log
- JVC J-Log
- Nikon N-Log
- Panasonic V-Log
- RED LogFilm
- Sony SLog2, SLog3
HDR Recording (Gamut)
- ARRI Log CEI160, CEI200, CEI250, CEI320,
- ARRI LogCEI400, CEI500, CEI640, CEI800
- ARRI LogCEI1000, CEI1280, CEI1600
- Canon C-Log, C-Log 2, C-Log3
- FUJIFILM F-Log
- JVC J-Log1
- Nikon N-Log PQ10K
- Panasonic V-Log
- RED LogFilm, RG310, RG312
- Sony SLog2, SLog3
HDR Monitoring (Gamma)
- ARRI ALEXA Wide Gamut
- Canon Cinema, DCI P3, DCI P3+, BT2020
- JVC LS300
- Nikon N-Log PQ10K
- Panasonic V-Gamut