Top 12 Ways Dogs Add So Much More To Your Life Than Just Being A Pet
In this article, I am going to share some interesting facts about Top 12 Ways Dogs Add So Much More To Your Life Than Just Being A Pet. National Pet Day, I am writing about how my dog, is the most incredible, funny little creature in my whole life.
I’m forever grateful for him; he’s the only person who knows what I really do when I’m home alone, and he will never say anything.
Here are the Top 12 Ways Dogs Add So Much More To Your Life Than Just Being A Pet
1. When your dog farts and scared because he’s doubtful what the sound was. Then he breathes and gives you a weird reaction saying, “It is you. That smell can’t possibly be related.”
2. When you come home and your dog runs berserk. Who does not want to be greeted like that?
3. When you’re stressed out and fall onto the couch, your dog runs over and plops down on your lap. There isn’t anything more calming than that. It’s all good now.
4. When you hate everyone, but your dog stares up at you with those eyes and reminds you it is all going to be ok. I don’t have it so bad anyway.
5. When your dog shouts three times during your walk, but you only have two bags. You have to hold the third outside of 1 of the bags and carry it back home to get more bags. Yeah, that was not fun. But looking back, it was pretty good and funny.
6. When he keeps dropping his ball by your feet while you’re trying to cook. I mean, I know he doesn’t understand what chores and responsibility are, but it’s still funny. Dogs train us.
7. When your dog runs into your room for comfort after a loud burst of thunder. Yeah, it’s nice to feel loved and needed. Thunder buddies for life!
8. When your dog goes pee in your bed right before you go to sleep. You then have to get out of bed, clean the comforter and try to sleep in miniature fleece blankets for the rest of the night. (Okay, maybe not this one.)
9. When you are going for a walk and he looks back with that tongue-out grin. It might not really be a smile, but it might as well be because you know he is the happiest dog in the world.
10.When your pooch is barking at a squirrel out the window. You’re grateful to have a fluffy, 23-pound guard dog making your home a fortress.
11. When he’s adorable sleeping on my wife. He always makes sure to have his little butt snuggled up against mine.
12. When your dog gives you the inspiration to write a sweet blog post that will inevitably go viral, get you a million hits and make you rich and famous.
So these are the Top 12 Ways Dogs Add So Much More To Your Life Than Just Being A Pet. I hope you like this. If you have any question please comment below.