Top 13 Things Only Dog Lovers Understand
In this article, I am going to share some interesting facts about Top 13 Things Only Dog Lovers Understand. Dog lovers are a passionate bunch and I don’t just mean the voracious way in which they smooch their pooches. Dog owners tend to adore their canines more than people and they prefer the company of their fur baby to that of other humans. Right, Amanda Seyfried, Ryan Gosling, Blake Lively, Ian Somerhalder, Channing Tatum, Miley Cyrus…the list doesn’t end!
You know, I can’t say that I blame ‘em. Dogs are wonderful creatures and even I can’t deny my love for these miracles with paws.
Here are Top 13 things that only dog lovers like me understand.
1. Dogs are better than people. Period. End of story. They listen, they snuggle, they ask for little in return other than food, water, love, and minions to pick up their poop. The latter is why you always take the plastic bags at the supermarket.
2. Kissing a dog is totally okay, mmkay? It’s not gross PDA. It’s an expression of unconditional love.
3. It should be acceptable for your fur baby to accompany everywhere. They can get separation anxiety you know?! But, really, it’s you that has it worse.
4. You suffer from “working dog parent” guilt and feel really, really bad about leaving your dog alone for eight hours, even though Rufus has food, shelter, and is likely sleeping and dreaming about cats (or food) the entire time you are gone. Remember, they have no concept of time.
5. Sharing food with your dog is not voluntary. They are food-motivated and will demand their portion. If it’s good enough for you, it’s good enough for them. Plus, food is their No. 2 love in life. You’re No. 1.
6. Dog hair needn’t be an accessory, but it is a reality, so you pretty much always have the roller brush on hand to remove those errant strands.
7. Your dog is your BFF. Have you ever found yourself talking to your dog, expecting an answer? That’s how in tune you’ve become.
8. We all know that you think your dog belongs on TV, in commercials, and in print advertising.
9. Dogs are like tattoos. One is never enough, especially when there are so many rescues that need homes.
10. You feel calmer and happier when your dog is around, even if he or she is just sleeping.
11. You’re already planning your dog’s Halloween costume.
12. Is it weird to invite your friends to a doggie bark day party? Nope. Definitely not.
13. You’ll love your dog forever because no human being will ever be that happy to see you walk through the door, even if you were only gone for, like, six minutes.
So there are Top 13 Things Only Dog Lovers Understand I hope you like this, If you have any question please comment below.